24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
Our roadside assistance program can be added to any policy for a flat rate of $50 for annual policies, and $25 for six-month policies.
Emergency Dispatch Program
Our dispatch program has no limit of disablements per policy period. There is a one service per incident limit every 72 hours, and the service is for the named vehicle(s) listed on the policy.
The program consists of the following services:
- Mechanical First Aid: Any service requiring a minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable a disabled vehicle to proceed under its own power.
- Tire Service: Changing an inflated spare from mount to wheel.
- Battery Service: Attempting to start vehicle with a booster battery.
- Lost Key or Lockout Service: A locksmith will be dispatched to assist you. If for any reason dispatch service cannot be provided, you may use the nearest locksmith for service. The program will reimburse you up to $25.
- Delivery Service: Delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline, oil or water, and other accessories and/or supplies as may be required and available. You shall pay for the cost of materials delivered.
- Towing Service: When a vehicle cannot be started to drive, it can be towed to destination of your choice by an authorized towing service. If you go over covered mileage (25 miles), you must pay difference between the covered limit and the cost of towing.
For roadside assistance, please call our toll free number 1-855-418-2343, 24 hours a day, anywhere in the continental U.S. & Canada, and an operator will dispatch a service vehicle to help you. You will be covered up to the plan limit (25 miles or $75 reimbursement) by simply signing for the service.
If for any reason road service cannot be dispatched, you must receive authorization from Pearl Holding Group to use a towing company of your choice. Upon presentation of original paid towing company's receipt, Pearl Holding Group shall reimburse you up to the amount of plan selected, $75.
Download Pearl Holding Group's Free Smartphone App for Quick and Easy Roadside Assistance.
By using the free Pearl Holding Group Roadside Assistance App you are assured a quicker response time to your breakdown situation. Our Roadside Assistance App can pinpoint your exact location, getting you back on the road faster than ever.
Our Roadside Assistance App is free to download on your Smartphone device; however, you might incur charges with your mobile network provider for accessing data on your phone. Please contact your provider to find out more about the rates charged or refer to your mobile plan.
Auto Rental Reimbursement
If your vehicle is disabled due to a collision, you will be paid $20 per day, for a maximum of 10 days, for the expenses you incur in obtaining a substitute vehicle. You must pay for the rental car and submit the paid receipt for reimbursement.
Submit your rental reimbursement claims to: Pearl Holding Group, 106 West Tolles Road, St. Johns, MI 48879
Theft And Hit & Run Protection
Your covered vehicle receives 24-hour, 365 days per year Theft and Hit & Run Protection. This offers a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for hit & run damage to your car. The reward will be paid to anyone on file with the police, other than the insured.